4th of July Bacon Nachos
A Flavor Explosion
- 5 slices of Godshall’s Fully Cooked Turkey Bacon (diced)
- 1/2 Red Pepper
- 1 Jar Queso Blanco
- 1 Jar Hot Salsa (optional)
- 1/2 Bag Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- 1/2 Bag Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- tsp black pepper
- Dice turkey bacon into fine bits, set aside.
- Chop pepper into small pieces.
- Distribute restaurant style & blue born tortilla chips evenly throughout bowl.
- Heat queso blanco dip for approx. 50 seconds, stirring half-way through the process.
- Evenly drip the queso blanco dip across the tortilla chips using a spoon.
- Add red peppers & turkey bacon bits.