Maple Turkey Bacon Baked Brie
Perfect for Holidays and Entertaining
- 6 Slices GODSHALL’S Real Wood Smoked Maple Turkey Bacon (Browned and Crumbled)
- Frozen Puff Pastry (Thawed)
- 8 oz of Brie
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lay the puff pastry on a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the brie in the center on the pastry.
- Spread the turkey bacon crumbles on top of the brie and top with maple syrup.
- Bring the pastry corners together.
- Using a brush, coat the pasty with a beaten egg.
- Bake for approx. 20 minutes.
- Serve hot and ENJOY!