Bacon Buffalo Balls
Gluten Free Bite-sized Snacks!
For the Meatballs:
- 1/4 Cup GODSHALL’S Chili Lime or BBQ Seasoned CRUMBLZ or Turkey Bacon (Lightly Browned and Diced)
- 1 lb Chicken or Turkey (Ground)
- 1/4 Cup Almond Flour
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoon Celery (Chopped)
- 3 Tablespoon Blue Cheese (Crumbled)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
For the Sauce:
- 1/2 Stick Butter (Unsalted)
- 1/2 Cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for the meatballs and form into approx. 1 inch balls.
- Place the meatballs on a baking sheet bake at 350 degrees F for approx. 10 minutes.
- While the meatballs bake, combine the Frank’s and butter in a small saucepan on medium heat.
- Once the meatballs are finished cooking, dunk or pour the sauce over the meatballs.
- Put the meatballs back onto the baking sheet and bake for approx. 12 minutes.
- Serve hot and ENJOY!