Bacon Campfire Puff
- 5 Slices GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Lightly Browned and Crumbled)
- 1 1/2 Cups Tiny Marshmallows
- 3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 Cup Graham Crackers (Crumbled)
- 1 Pack Frozen Puff Pastry
- Confectioner’s Sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the marshmallows, chocolate chips and graham crackers.
- Roll out puff pastry onto a floured surface and cut into approx. 6 inch squares.
- Place a scant half cup of mixture into the middle of each square.
- Brush water on the pastry square edges and bring the four corners together in the middle. Twist or fold the corners to seal.
- Bake approx. 20 minutes.
- Allow to slightly cool and garnish with confectioners sugar, chocolate powder and additional chocolate (Optional).