Bacon Cheddar Frittata
Filling breakfast to go
- 4 Slices GODSHALL’S Turkey, Chicken or Beef Bacon
- 1 Medium Russet Potato
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Yellow Onion
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Butter or Margarine
- 1 Tsp Adobo
- 1 Tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- 1 Extra Large Egg
- Over medium high heat, lightly brown 4 slices of Godshall’s Bacon, remove from heat and tear into 1/2 – 3/4 inch pieces.
- In the same skillet, melt 2 Tbsp butter.
- Peel and shred potato.
- Scatter shredded potato in skillet until bottom is thinly covered.
- Fry over medium heat uncovered, checking the bottom until it is golden brown.
- Flip to brown the uncooked side of the potatoes.
- Scatter minced onion, Adobo and pepper.
- Scramble egg and add egg, cheddar and bacon. Cover skillet and return to heat for 5-10 minutes, checking to see if eggs are set and cheese melted.
- When browned on bottom and egg set, remove and serve folded in half with Sriracha mayo, Wasabi mayo or ketchup.