Bacon Egg Nests
Compact Breakfast, Huge on Flavor!
- 2 slices GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Crumbles)
- 15 oz. frozen shredded hash browns (Thawed)
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese (Shredded)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 medium scrambled eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Cheddar cheese (Shredded)
- ½ tablespoon parsley (Chopped)
- 2 avocados (Sliced)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Begin by mixing the olive oil, hash browns, pepper, salt, and cheddar cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- You will need a muffin pan, grease lightly. Divide the mix evenly into the muffin pan. Pack each hash brown mixture in tightly (use fingers if needed).
- Place muffin pan into the oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until hash brown muffins have browned and cheese has melted.
- Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees
- Take the baked hash brown nest and pour eggs into the hash brown nests.
- Top this with Godshall’s Turkey Bacon, cheddar cheese, and parsley.
- Place pan into the oven and bake for 13 to 16 minutes or until the eggs have set.
- Take pan out of the oven and let cool for about a minute or two, gently use a knife to detach the sides of the hash brown nest from the sides of the pan and lift (can be microwaved or reheated in toaster oven if needed).
- Serve with avocado slices