Bacon Spinach Dip
Quick and Easy Party Dip
- 6 Slices GODSHALLS Turkey Bacon (Lightly browned and crumbled)
- 10 oz Frozen Spinach
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- 1 cup Mayo
- 1/2 Pack French Onion Mix
- 1/2 Pack Vegetable Mix
- 3 Green Onions (Chopped)
Other Ingredients Needed:
- Round loaf of Bread
- Vegetables (Carrots, Celery, Peppers)
- Cooked bacon until lightly browned, then crumble.
- Cut out the center of the bread loaf, creating a bowl.
- Cut the top of the bowl and bread from inside into pieces.
- Cook, cool and dry the spinach.
- In a separate bowl, mix the spinach, sour cream, mayo, bacon, vegetable mix and onions. Mix well to combine.
- Refrigerate mix approx. 25 minutes.
- Transfer the mix to the bread bowl.
- Add spinach and bacon crumbles to garnish
- Spread the bread pieces and veggies around the dip.