Bacon Wrapped Avocado Fries
Pair with Bacon Chipotle Sauce
For the Avocado Fries:
- GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Lightly Browned)
- 2 Large Avocados (Sliced)
- Juice of 1/2 Lime
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1 Egg (Lightly Beaten)
- 1 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
For the Bacon Chipotle Sauce:
- 2 Heaping Tablespoons GODSHALL’S Chili Lime or BBQ CRUMBLZ
- 1 Chipotle Chili in Adobo Sauce (Reserve 1 Teaspoon of Sauce)
- 1/2 Cup Mayo
- 1/3 Cup Greek Yogurt (Plain)
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro (Chopped)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dried Dill
- Salt (For Taste)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 Degrees F.
- Pour 1 tablespoon oil in baking sheet and set aside.
- Squeeze lime juice on the avocado and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover the avocado slices in flour then dip in egg and coat in panko breadcrumbs.
- Once thoroughly coated, place the slices on the baking sheet.
- Then, drizzle with the remaining oil.
- Bake for approx. 15 minutes.
- While the slices bake, make the Bacon Chipotle Sauce by placing all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. (Approx. 3 minutes.)
- Serve hot with Bacon Chipotle Sauce and ENJOY!