Weekend Brunch Starts Here
- 1/2 Cup GODSHALL’S Smokey CRUMBLZ or 8 Slices Turkey Bacon (Browned and Diced)
- 1 lb Breakfast Sausage
- 8 oz White Potatoes (Boiled, Sliced)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (Chopped)
- 1 Onion (Diced)
- 2 Cups Frozen Shredded Hashbrowns (Thawed)
- 12 oz Velveeta cheese (Cubed)
- 1 Dozen Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large skillet, brown the sausage. Set aside.
- If cooking GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon, fry until browned. Dice and set aside.
- Add potatoes, onions, peppers and hashbrowns to the skillet and cook.
- Combine the cooked veggies with Velveeta until cheese is melted.
- Next, wisk eggs, sour cream, cheddar cheese and bacon (cooked or CRUMBLZ) in a bowl.
- In a baking pan, layer the sausage, then the veggie mix, then top with egg mix.
- Bake for approx. 40 minutes.
- Rest for approx. 10 minutes and then cut into squares.
- Serve hot and ENJOY!