Cheesy Bacon Pretzel Sticks
Big Game Snack
- 8 Slices GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Diced and Lightly Browned)
- 13.8 oz Cylinder of Pizza Dough
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella
- 1 Egg Scrambled for Crust ‘Wash’
- 2 Tablespoons Large Crystal Sea Salt
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Open cylinder of dough and unroll.
- Cut lengthwise into three strips. (Work on one strip at a time)
- Gently stretch strip horizontally and vertically.
- Add a narrow row of diced GODSHALL’S bacon pieces to dough.
- Add narrow row of grated mozzarella on top of bacon.
- Bring lip of dough to opposite edge and pinch shut to form a long cylinder.
- Brush with egg.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for approx. 12 minutes or until golden.
- Mix olive oil, seasoning and grated cheese, pour into small condiment bowl.
- Serve warm and ENJOY!