Leftovers Get Fancy…and Tasty!
- 1/4 Cup GODSHALL’S Smoky CRUMBLZ
- Leftover Ham – Get Fancy …and Tasty!
- 2 Cups Ham (Fresh or Leftovers)
- 1 Cup Manchego Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup of Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- Pulse ham into shredded small pieces and combine with shredded manchego, Smoky CRUMBLZ, egg, Dijon and 1/2 cup panko crumbs.
- Blend well but do not allow to turn to mush. Form into cones or fat cigars and place on parchment paper in a cookie tray.
- Spray with butter flavored non-stick spray and place in oven at 350 for approx. 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with chipotle mayo or cheese sauce or experiment to taste