Turkey Bacon Chipotle Fish Tacos
- 3 Strips Godshall’s Fully Cooked Turkey Bacon (Minced Coarse)
- 1/2 Cup Mayo
- Juice of 1/2 lime juice
- 1 Small Sprig Fresh Cilantro (Minced Fine)
- 2 Dashes Garlic Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Chipotle Chile
- 1 Dash Paprika
- 1 Dash Thyme
- 1 Teaspoon Vinegar (White)
- 4 Soft Tortillas
- 1 lb Tilapia
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Head Cabbage (Shred Sliced)
- 2 Limes (Sliced)
- 1/4 Cup Corn (Drained)
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk until combined. Cover and set aside.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on fish and combine lime and olive oil, pouring mixture over filets. Marinate for 15 minutes in sealed plastic bag in refrigerator.
- Preheat a pan to Med-High and coat with non-stick spray.
- Cook fish about 3 minutes on each side or until thoroughly cooked but not dried out.
- Set aside cooked fish and gently warm tortillas about 30 seconds per side on Medium High.
- Flake fish apart and distribute over tortillas then spread 1 tablespoon of chipotle mayo sauce over each and top with cabbage and corn. Serve with lime wedges.