Turkey Bacon Waffles
Perfect Breakfast Pairing
- 6 Slices of GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Finely Diced)
- 1 3/4 cup Whole Milk
- 1/2 cup Canola Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 4 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Flour
- Cook GODSHALL’S bacon until lightly browned on each side.
- Allow bacon to cool, then finely dice.
- Plug in the waffle iron.
- Beat eggs while adding in milk, oil, sugar, salt, vanilla, baking powder, and flour until smooth.
- Pour GODSHALL’S bacon into the mixture.
- Coat the waffle iron evenly with cooking spray.
- Pour the mixture evenly into the center of the waffle iron.
- Remove with cooked waffles with tongs.
- Apply butter, powdered sugar and maple syrup. (Optional)