Apple Bacon Dumplings
Perfect with a Large Bowl of Ice Cream!
- 1 Bag GODSHALL’S Smoky CRUMBLZ
- 2 Cans Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 Cup Applesauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Melted Caramel (Optional)
- Cut apples into thick slices.
- Open crescent rolls and place an apple slice, 1/2 teaspoon of applesauce and 1/2 teaspoon on smoky CRUMBLZ onto the center portion of the crescent roll.
- Roll up and tuck corners of the crescent roll.
- Preheat oven and bake according to crescent roll package instructions.
- Garnish with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon, more bacon and caramel.