Avocado Bacon Bean Salad
Taste of Summer
- 4-6 Slices of GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Lightly Browned and Diced)
- 2 Cans Black Beans (Rinsed and Drained)
- 3 Ears of Fresh Cooked Corn
- 1 Tablespoons Shallots (Diced)
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 1/3 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 8 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Lime Zest
- 5 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 2 Avocados (Chopped)
- Dice and cook GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon until lightly brown.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except for avocados.
- Cover the mix and chill. (approx. 2 hours)
- Right before serving, add avocados and gently mix.
- Serve at room temperature and ENJOY!