Asian Spicy Meatballs
- 6 Slices GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Browned, Diced and Tossed with Chili Pepper Powder and Squeezed Lime)
- 2 lbs Ground Pork
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 Teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 1 Cup Panko
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ginger (Ground)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic (Minced)
- 1/2 Cup Scallions (Thinly Sliced)
- 2/3 Cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Rice Vinegar
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger (Ground)
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F.
- Cook GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon to package instructions. Dice the Turkey Bacon and toss with chili pepper powder and freshly squeezed lime.
- Combine the meatball ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix Well.
- Form the meatballs and place on a baking sheet coated with non-stick spray. Bake for approx. 10-12 minutes.
- To make the sauce, whisk together all of the sauce ingredients.
- Pour the sauce over the meatballs and stir until covered.
- Serve warm and ENJOY!