Bacon Avocado Chicken Salad
Light but packed with summer flavor
- 6 Slices Godshall’s Real Wood Smoked Turkey or Chicken Bacon
- 12 oz Grilled Chicken Sliced Lengthwise or Shredded
- 1/2 Large Avocado, diced
- 1/4 Cup Celery, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped very fine with most stems discarded
- Juice of 1/2 Lime
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt, Plain
- 1 Tbsp Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- Fry Godshall’s Bacon until lightly brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Tear bacon into 3/4” squares
- Stir yogurt, lime juice, and Mayonnaise together.
- Toss bacon, chicken, avocado, celery, and cilantro together in a medium bowl. Pour sauce over solids and gently toss. Season with garlic salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill covered and serve within 8 hours for brightest flavor.