Bacon, Berries & Buns Cobbler
- 1 Pack GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Diced)
- 1 Pint Raspberries
- 1 Pint Blueberries
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Container Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 Tablespoon Butter (Melted)
- In a bowl mix the Turkey bacon, raspberries and blueberries together with sugar.
- Brush each ramekin with the melted butter to prevent sticking.
- Fill the ramekins with the berry bacon mixture.
- Lay a cinnamon roll on top.
- Let cook at 350 degrees F for about 25 minutes or until the cinnamon rolls are golden brown.
- To serve top with icing from container the cinnamon rolls came in and extra Goshall's Turkey Bacon.
Serves: About 8
Prep Time: Approx. 5 minutes
Cook time: Approx.. 25-30Minutes
Watch the instructional video with Chef Samantha Cureton