Bacon Bow Tie Shrimp
- 1 Pack GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Chopped or Diced)
- 1 lb Shrimp (Peeled and Deveined)
- 2 Tablespoon Garlic
- 1 Cup Bow Tie Pasta
- 3 oz Parmesan Cheese
- 2 oz Cream
- 2 Cups Spinach
- 1 Roasted Red Pepper (Diced)
- 1 oz Olive Oil
- Boil the bow tie and toss with some olive oil, set aside.
- Sauté the spinach and garlic, add the shrimp until just turning pink, then reduce heat add parmesan and cream.
- Thicken with more cheese if needed.
- Add the roasted red pepper, turkey bacon and bow tie pasta.
- Toss until combined and serve.
Watch the instructional video with Chef Samantha Cureton