Bacon Breakfast Quesadilla
- 4 Slices GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Diced)
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1/2 Red Onion (Diced)
- 2 Tortillas
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper (For Taste)
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Feta Cheese
- 1/2 Bag Baby Spinach
- Pan Spray
- Dice the pepper and onion. Set aside.
- Heat the pan and add half the olive oil. Once hot add the spinach and some salt & pepper. Cook down until dark green and wilted. Set aside.
- Cook your diced GODSHALL'S turkey bacon until brown. Set aside.
- Heat the pan with the rest of your olive oil and cook your eggs with the milk and feta cheese.
- Once all ingredients are prepped, spray your pan and add your tortilla, place some of the mozzarella cheese on the tortilla and add the eggs, peppers, onions, GODSHALL'S turkey bacon and spinach. Cook on low heat for approx. 1-2 minutes.
- Once ready add more cheese to the top and place your other tortilla on top.
- Using a spatula, flip the quesadilla over and allow the cheese to melt and the tortilla to brown.
- Slide out of your pan and cut into triangles.
Watch the instructional video with Chef Samantha Cureton