Healthy Gameday Snack
- 6 Slices GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Browned and Diced)
- 1 lb Chicken Breast (Boneless, Skinless, Shredded)
- 1 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 Cup Hot Sauce
- 6 Zucchini (Sliced in Half Lengthwise)
- 2/3 Cup Blue Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Celery (Chopped)
- Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing (Optional)
- Slow cook the chicken breast with the chicken broth on high for approx. 4 hours or on low for approx. 8 hours. Then Shred.
- Cook the GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon to package instructions.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken and hot sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Hollow out each zucchini half with a spoon and fill with about 1/4 cup of shredded chicken.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of blue cheese over each zucchini.
- Place in the oven and bake for approx. 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle approx. 2 teaspoons of chopped celery and bacon over the zucchini.
- Garnish with more bacon and blue cheese.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing and ENJOY!