Bacon Caesar Wrap
- 1 Cup GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Chopped & Browned)
- 1 Bag Kale
- 1 Can Chickpeas
- 4 Carrots (Peeled and Shredded)
- 2 Cups Chicken (Chopped)
- 3 Tablespoons Parmesan
- 1/2 Cup Caesar Dressing
- 4 Tortillas
- Prep the kale by cleaning and removing the stems, then cut it into nice bitesize pieces, if you did not purchase prepared kale.
- Peel and shred the carrots.
- Strain and rinse the chick peas.
- Prepare the pre-cooked chicken by cutting into bitesize pieces or cook chicken and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Cook the turkey bacon and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine the kale, chick peas, carrots and parmesan in a bowl and toss together.
- Add the dressing and toss again to coat.
- Place the salad fixings, chicken and turkey bacon into the center of the tortilla and roll it up.
- That’s a wrap, ENJOY!
Watch the instructional video with Chef Samantha Cureton