Bacon Chicken Pasta Salad
Tasty, cool and healthy. Perfect for Summer.
- 12 slices of GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon
- 1 lb Medium Pasta Shells
- 1 lb Grilled Seasoned Shredded Chicken Breast
- 2 Tomatoes Seeded and Diced
- 3 Scallions Diced
- 1 lb. Mozzarella cubed about ¾”
- ¾ Cup Mayonaise
- ½ Cup Riccotta Cheese
- ½ Cup Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Cracked Peppercorn
- Dice and brown 12 slices of GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon
- Boil and soften pasta shells as per box directions
- Season and grill chicken then shred and let cool
- Whisk together Mayo, Ricotta and Ranch Dressing (season with salt and pepper)
- Toss together scallions, tomatoes, chicken, mozzarella, and pasta.
- Pour creamy dressing mixture evenly over all, gently blend and add bacon as you blend.
- Serve Chilled.