Bacon Chocolate Fondue
Decadent yet simple
- 4 slices of cooked and diced fine GODSHALL’S Real Wood Smoked Turkey Bacon
- 8 oz. Dark Chocolate (70% or higher cocoa)
- 1 1/4 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 3 tablespoons Amaretto
- Assorted Items to Dip: Favorites include Strawberries, Bananas, Marshmallows, Cubes of Poundcake, Cubes of Cheesecake, Brownies and clusters of caramel corn
- Brown the diced bacon. If unable to dice fine enough, use food processor.
- Set fondue pot or double broiler to medium-high and add cream 1 Cup of Cream and butter.
- Warm until butter fully melted, stirring frequently.
- Add chocolate and stir continuously until melted
- Add Amaretto
- Add Bacon
- Stir until smooth and well blended
- Using skewers of fondue forks, dip and enjoy (add remaining 1/4 cup cream if mixture begins to stiffen)