Mouthwatering Tropical Flavor
- 3 Slices GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Browned and Diced)
- 1 1/2 lbs Chicken Breast (Boneless, Skinless, Cut Into Bite Size Pieces)
- 2 Tablespoons Curry Powder
- 3 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1 White Onion (Cut into Strips)
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (Cut into Strips)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoons Ground Turmeric
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Coconut Palm Sugar or Honey
- Brown Rice
- Cook turkey bacon per package instructions and dice. Set aside.
- Sauté the onions and bell peppers in olive oil in a large pan over medium-low heat. Add in a 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Stir occasionally until the onions are soft and translucent. (Approx. 10 minutes).
- Add chicken, curry powder, garlic, and turmeric. Cook till the chicken starts to brown. (Approx. 3 minutes)
- Add the coconut milk and palm sugar or honey. Bring the heat to high and stir.
- Once it begins to almost boil, reduce the heat and let simmer approx. 10 minutes.
- Make sure the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over brown rice and top with diced bacon.