Bacon & Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Reduced sugar… and did we mention BACON
- 6 sliced of GODSHALL’S Turkey or Chicken Bacon (diced fine)
- 2 Sticks of Butter
- 3/4 Cup Baking Stevia or Similar Substitute
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 2 1/4 Cups Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 8 oz Reduced Sugar Dark Chocolate 75% Cocoa Chunk Chopped
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Beat butter and sugar substitute, brown sugar, and vanilla with mixer until fluffy.
- Add eggs, and beat.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Lightly brown diced Godshall’s Bacon and add two tablespoons of brown sugar, stir for another minute over medium heat, remove and let cool on lined tray. When cooled it will harden to a candy. Break up small and place in mixer with cookie dough, chocolate chips.
- Bake about 20 minutes.
- Remove and cool on wire rack.