- 4 Slices GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Browned, Diced and Tossed with 1/4 Teaspoon Chili Pepper Powder and 1 Teaspoon Lime Juice)
- 1 1/2 Cans of Corn (Drained)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Jalapeño (Remove Seeds and Diced)
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- Cook GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon to package instructions. Dice and toss with chili pepper powder and lime juice.
- Add cream cheese, corn, diced jalapeños, cheddar cheese and bacon to a skillet and cook over medium low heat for a few minutes until cheese has melted.
- Next, add a pinch of cilantro and mix well.
- Place in a bowl - top with some cilantro and more bacon.
- Serve with crackers or baguette and ENJOY!