Bacon Crab Rangoon
Delicious Wontons with a Bacon Twist
- 6-8 Slices GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Lightly Browned, Diced)
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese (Whipped)
- 6oz. White Crab Meat
- 1/2 Cup Mayo
- 3 Green Onions (Sliced)
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- Wonton Wrappers
- Sweet n’ Sour or Sweet Chili Sauce (For Dipping)
- In a frying pan, cook GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon until lightly browned and dice.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, diced bacon, crab meat, mayo and onions.
- Make an egg wash by whisking the egg and water in a bowl.
- Lay the wonton wrappers on a dry surface and brush edges with the egg wash.
- Place 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture in the center of each wrapper.
- Bring the four corners of each wonton wrapper together in the middle. Apply additional egg wash.
- Heat deep fryer oil to exactly 375 degrees F. Fry the wontons until golden brown (approx. 15 – 20 seconds) Remove immediately.
- Serve with sweet n’ sour or sweet chili sauce