Bacon Crescent Rolls
Easy-to-make Classic Party Appetizers
- 4 Tablespoons GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon CRUMBLZ (Try All 3 Flavors!) or Turkey Bacon (Lightly Browned and Diced)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 Roll Pack Crescent Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll an crescent rolls onto a baking sheet.
- Combine 8 oz of cream cheese with four heaping tablespoons of Chili Lime, Barbecue or Smoky CRUMBLZ.
- Form small balls of mix and place them in the crescent roll and roll up as you would a standard crescent roll. Note: Pinch the ends of the rolled dough.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for approx. 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately and ENJOY!