Delightful Twists and Turns for Your Tastebuds
- 4 Slices GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Candied and Diced)
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- Cayenne Pepper
- Cinnamon (Pinch)
- 8 Eggs (Hardboiled, Peeled and Halved)
- 1/3 Cup Mayo
- 2 Teaspoon Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Dill (Fresh, Chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon Cider Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Scallions (Sliced)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt (Taste)
- Paprika (Garnish)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar, just a pinch cayenne and cinnamon.
- Put the GODSHALL's turkey bacon on baking sheet and sprinkle each slice with half of the mixture. (Bake approx. 10 minutes).
- Flip the bacon and repeat previous step.
- Allow candied bacon to cool, then dice.
- In another mixing bowl, add egg yolks, mayo, mustard, dill, cider vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, scallions and bacon. Mix and mash the ingredients.
- Using a pastry bag or spoon, fill egg halves with filling. Garnish with the paprika and more turkey bacon.