Rich Complex Flavor in Every Dark Decadent Bite
- 8 slices GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Diced)
- 8 oz. Dark Chocolate
- 1/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Crushed Espresso Beans (Not Ground)
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix diced turkey bacon and maple syrup until bacon is well coated and spread out on parchment sheet - bake for 40 minutes until lightly browned and lightly crisp. (turn after 20 minutes).
- Use double broiler or candy melter to throughly melt chocolate to a creamy consistency. Add crushed espresso beans.
- Pour the dark chocolate out onto the baking sheet over the crisp candied bacon. Flatten out with a spatula and place in refrigerator or freezer until only just hardened (approx. 25 minutes).
- Break bark up into chunks.