- 12 Slices GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon
- 3 Cups Mashed Potatoes
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Cubed Cheddar Cheese
- Salt (To Taste)
- Pepper (To Taste)
- Fryer Oil (or Vegetable Oil)
- Mix the salt, pepper, and eggs with the mashed potatoes.
- Scoop the mashed potatoes to get even portions with a little left over to cover spots if needed.
- Place the cheese cube inside the mashed potato ball and roll up to cover all parts of the cheese. Freeze for approx. 10 minutes.
- Wrap the balls in bacon using a skewer to secure the bacon on the ball.
- Fry until golden brown about 2-4 minutes. Give oil time to heat back up in between batches.
- Let drain on paper towels and cool to serve.
Servings: About 12
Watch the instructional video with Chef Samantha Cureton