Bacon Hash Puppies
Bacon Hash Browns
- 8 Slices GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon. (Very lightly browned)
- 2 Cups Shredded (Hash Brown Style) Potatoes (Defrosted)
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs Plus 1 Cup Bread Crumbs Set Aside
- Vegetable Oil (For Frying)
- Dice and very lightly brown the bacon. Set aside to cool.
- Pat potatoes dry then place in large bowl.
- Fold in shredded cheese then add 1 cup breadcrumbs and egg.
- Add and fold in GODSHALL’S turkey bacon evenly.
- Form into 1.25″ balls and roll balls into reserved breadcrumbs.
- Fry in fryer or in a skillet with 3/4″ of hot oil in the bottom. Roll frequently until golden.
- Remove and drain.
- Enjoy with salt to taste.