Bacon Loaded Fries
GameDay or Movie Night Snack
- 12 Slices GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Crisp)
- 2 lbs Waffle Cut Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 Tablespoon Butter (Melted)
- 1 Teaspoon Adobo
- 1/4 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 4 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- 4 oz Asiago Cheese (Shredded)
- 2 Scallions Diced (Medium Sized – Optional)
- Sour Cream (For Garnish)
- Lightly brown bacon and chop or tear roughly. Set aside. Reserve any fat and brown bit residue from pan.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place Sweet Potato Fries in large bowl and add bacon fat, melted butter, adobo and smoked paprika. Toss well to coat.
- Pour out potatoes onto a sheet pan in a single layer and roast for 15 minutes. Flip and roast for another 10-15 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
- Remove fries from oven. Cover fries with the Asiago cheese, then bacon then the cheddar cheese. Place the pan back in the over for 2-3 minutes to melt the cheeses. Remove and serve warm.
- ENJOY and watch them disappear!