Paradise on a Platter
- 1/4 Cup GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Candied)
- Honey Lime Dressing
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Cup Whole Kernel Corn (Frozen)
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic (Fresh, Finely Chopped)
- 1 Cup Red Bell Pepper (Sliced into Thin 1 Inch Strips)
- 2 Bags Spring Mix Salad
- 3/4 Cup Green Onions (Sliced)
- 1 Mango (Peeled, Cubed)
Candied Turkey Bacon:
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees F.
- Line a pan with heavy duty foil.
- Coat the slices of turkey bacon with brown sugar and bake for approx. 10 minutes on each side.
- Allow the bacon to cool. Then, crumble the candied bacon. Set aside.
Making the Salad:
- In an skillet, melt butter over medium high heat. Add in frozen corn and garlic.
- Stirring constantly, cook for approx. 5 minutes or until the corn beings to brown.
- Remove from the heat and add in the bell peppers strips. Set aside and let slightly cool.
- In a large bowl, add spring salad mix, green onions and mango. Top with corn mix, candied bacon and honey lime dressing.
- Serve and ENJOY!