Bacon Pesto Hummus Angel Eggs
Easy-to-make Easter Recipe
4-6 Slices GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon
1 Can Chick Peas (Rinsed)
1/4 Cup Pine Nuts
3 Tablespoon Tahini
1/2 Cup Basil leaves
1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
1/4 Cup Olive Oil (Optional)
12 Hard Boiled Eggs (Dyed Easter Eggs)
1 Piping Bag
- Hard boil eggs about 5 minutes in boiling water.
- Remove shells and rinse.
- Cut eggs in half, remove and discard yolks.
- Place all ingredients except the eggs into a food processor (Basil, Lemon Juice, Tahini, Chick Peas, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Pine Nuts) blend until smooth.
- Once smooth, put the filling in the piping bag cut off the tip.
- Fill the eggs and top with a piece of crispy GODSHALL'S Turkey bacon.
Watch the instructional video with Chef Samantha Cureton