Bacon Pumpkin Cheesecake
Savory and Flavorful Fall Dessert
- 2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Stick Salted Butter (Melted)
- 6 Slices GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Diced Fine)
- 3 (8 oz) Packs of Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
- 1 (15 oz) Can Pumpkin “Meat”
- 3 Eggs and 1 Egg Yolk
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Nutmeg
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- 2 Tablespoon All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Real Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- To prepare the crust, grab a bowl and mix the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and cinnamon. Then add melted butter.
- Press down flat into a springform pan.
- For the filling, make candied bacon nuggets by placing 6 diced slices of GODSHALL’S Bacon into a pan over medium heat.
- As bacon begins to brown, fold in cinnamon and brown sugar.
- When browned, remove and cool on paper towels to drain excess moisture
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Then add pumpkin meat, eggs, yolk, sour cream, sugar and spices. Add flour, candied bacon nuggets and vanilla. Beat together until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into crust. Distribute the mix evenly and bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees F.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for approx. 20 minutes.
- Cover the cheesecake and refrigerate for approx. 4 hours.