Bacon Pumpkin Chili
The Only Chili You’ll Want to Enjoy this Fall
- 1 Cup GODSHALL’S BBQ or Smoky CRUMBLZ
- 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Onion (Diced)
- 6 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Red Pepper (Diced Very Fine)
- 1 1/2 lbs Ground Beef
- 2 Cans Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Beef Broth
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat in a large covered cooking pot or dutch oven.
- Brown the diced onions and minced garlic. Add in the red pepper.
- Next, add in the ground beef and brown it.
- Once the beef is browned, add in the CRUMBLZ, tomatoes, broth, and remaining spices. Simmer for approx. 5 minutes.
- Then add in the pumpkin puree and continue to cook for approx. 10 minutes.
- Serve hot and ENJOY in a bowl!