Spaghetti Squash Bacon Burrito Bowls
Stuffed with Healthy Veggies and BACON!
- 1/2 Cup GODSHALL’S Chili Lime CRUMBLZ
- 2 Spaghetti Squash
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 14 oz Can Black Beans (Drained and Rinsed)
- 16 oz Salsa
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Bell Pepper (Cored and Sliced)
- 1 Red Onion (Sliced)
- 6 Green Onions (Sliced)
- 2 Cups Corn Kernels
- 1 Cup Cilantro (Chopped Fine)
- 2 Jalapeños (Cored and Sliced)
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Cup Cheddar or Monterey Jack Cheese (Shredded)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- Line a baking tray with foil.
- Wash the squash and then slice off the stem at the top. Then, cut each squash in half lengthwise.
- Use a spoon to scrap out the seeds.
- Rub with oil on the inner edges of the squash. Place the halves face down on the baking sheet. (Roast for approx. 30-45 minutes)
- Warming 1 tablespoon oil in a pan over medium heat. Sauté the red onion then add the peppers and jalapeño. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and cumin.
- After the squash is done cooking. Turn the oven to broil.
- Scrape about 3/4 of the inside out onto a dish and then fill the inside with bacon CRUMBLZ, black beans, corn, peppers, onion, salsa and cilantro.
- Top the filling with spaghetti squash and then add another layer of filling.
- Sprinkle green onion on top and then finish with shredded cheese.
- Broil for approx. 5 minutes
- Garnish with more bacon CRUMBLZ and ENJOY!