Candied Bacon Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
One Bite Mouthwatering Desserts
- 1/2 Cup GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Candied and Diced)
- 24 Large Strawberries
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a pan with heavy duty foil. Coat the slices of bacon with brown sugar and bake for approx. 10 minutes on each side.
- Allow bacon to cool. Then, crumble the candied bacon. Set aside.
- Cut the tops off all the strawberries and then carve a well in the middle. (This is where the filling will go).
- Combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Mix well until smooth and creamy.
- Fill the mixture in a pastry bag.
- Cut one corner of the bag and squeeze filling mixture into each strawberry.
- Dip the filled ends into the candied bacon.