- 6 Slices GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Browned and Chopped) or GODSHALL'S Fully Cooked Turkey Bacon
- 1 Cucumber (Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Feta Cheese (Crumbled)
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Basil (Thinly Sliced)
- 4 Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- Pepper (For Taste)
- Cook GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon to package instructions. (Ignore step if using GODSHALL'S Fully Cooked Turkey Bacon)
- Peel and chop the cucumbers. Let drain and set aside.
- Cut the top stem off the tomatoes and scoop out the seeds with a spoon or melon baller.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cucumbers, crumbled feta cheese, chopped GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon, fresh basil, balsamic vinegar and pepper. Mix well.
- Stuff the mixture into the tomatoes.
- Garnish with more GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon and ENJOY!
If you don't like this filling, try our chipotle aioli stuffed BLT Cups!