Bacon Summer Flatbread
- 6 Slices GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon
- 1/2 Cup Grape Tomatoes (Halved)1/4 Cup Kalamata Olives (Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Marinated Artichoke Hearts (Chopped)
- 1 Red Pepper (Roasted, Chopped)
- 5 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- Juice from 1 Lime
- 2 Teaspoons Fresh Parsley
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 oz. Feta Cheese (1 oz. Topping)
- 6 oz. Pizza Dough
- Salt (To Taste)
- Pepper (To Taste)
- Combined tomatoes, olives, artichokes, roasted red peppers, garlic, lime juice, and parsley. Mix well and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 450 Degrees F.
- Roll the pizza dough out in a square. Transfer to a greased baking tray.
- Brush dough with olive oil and sprinkle mixture evenly over dough.
- Follow with feta, starting with 1 ounce and adding more as desired.
- Bake for approx. 15 to 20 minutes until crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven, cut, sprinkle with extra feta.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Watch the instructional video with Chef Samantha Cureton