Bacon Thai Chicken Salad
- 3 Teaspoons Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Rice Vinegar
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 3 Teaspoons Honey
- 1/2 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger Paste
- 3 Lime wedges
- 1 Package GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon
- 1 Head Napa Cabbage (Shredded)
- 1/2 Head Red Cabbage (Shredded)
- 2 Teaspoons Cilantro
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 1 Cucumber (Diced)
- 1 Bunch Green Onions (Diced)
- 1 Cup Carrots (Shredded)
- 1 Cup Salted Peanuts
- 2 Cup Rotisserie Chicken
- 2 Lime (Cut into Wedges)
- Combine all the sauce ingredients together in a pan.
- Heat until the peanut butter is melted and the sauce comes together, stirring consistently.
- Once combined, cool for approx. 15 minutes
- Prepare all your vegetables as needed, cut your cabbages, cucumbers, cilantro, pepper, green onions, and shred your carrots.
- Cook your turkey bacon and cut into bitesize pieces.
- Cut the pre-cooked chicken into bitesize pieces.
- Combine all the ingredients into a bowl and toss together.
- Toss again with sauce.
- Serve with a lime wedge and ENJOY!
Watch the instructional video with Chef Samantha Cureton