Perfection for Holiday Parties!
- 1/2 Cup GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Diced and Candied)
- 50 Pecan Halves
- 1 Apple (Sweet, Peeled and Cubed)
- 2 Tablespoon Butter (Unsalted)
- 2 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 16 oz Wheel of Brie
- 1 Cup Maple Syrup
- Candied Bacon;
- Melting one tablespoon of butter, then add the bacon.
- Add one heaping teaspoon of brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Stir until bacon glistens and remove to cool. Break up the clumps.
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F.
- On a baking sheet, spread out the pecans. Bake for approx. 12 minutes (stir once or twice). Set aside.
- In a small pan, melt the butter and then add brown sugar (stir until dissolved).
- Then add the apples. Cook for approx. 5 minutes (stir well). Set aside.
- Place the whole wheel of brie in the center of a baking dish.
- Arrange the pecans on top of the brie in layers.
- Spoon the apples around the brie and top with candied bacon and garnish with chopped pecans.
- Heat maple syrup in a small pan until boiling and boil. Approx. 5 minutes.
- Drizzle maple syrup over the apples.
- Loosely cover the baking dish with foil and bake for approx. 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately with crackers or bread slices.