Easy-to-make New Spin on a Classic Dish
- 6 Slices GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Browned and Diced)
- 2 1/2 Cups Uncooked Bowtie Pasta
- 6 Cups Romaine Lettuce (Torn or Chopped)
- 1 Tomato (Diced)
- 1/2 Cup Ranch Dressing
- 1 Tablespoon Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- Cook turkey bacon until lightly browned and dice.
- Next, cook the pasta following package directions, drain and rinse with cold water.
- While the pasta is cooking, in a bowl, put together the lettuce, tomato and turkey bacon.
- Once pasta is cooked and rinsed, add to bowl with other ingredients.
- Top off with ranch and barbecue and toss. Add pepper to taste.
- Serve and ENJOY!