Blue Cheese Bacon Gnocchi
Light, Fluffy and Delicious
- 4 Slices GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Browned and Diced) or Smoky CRUMBLZ
- 16 oz Gnocchi (Fresh)
- 4 oz Spinach Leaves
- 5 oz Blue Cheese
- 3 Tablespoons Milk
- Boil a pot of water and cook for gnocchi for approx. 3 minutes.
- If using turkey bacon slices, cook until browned and then dice.
- Next, add the bacon and spinach, stir for 1 minute until wilted.
- Add the blue cheese and milk. Stir until smooth.
- Drain the gnocchi, toss with the sauce.
- Garnish with more bacon and ENJOY!