- 4 Slices GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Browned and Diced)
- 1 1/2 Cup Potatoes (Diced)
- Vegetable Oil
- 8 Corn Tortillas
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Avocado (Pitted and Sliced)
- 2 oz Queso Panela and Queso Chihuahua (Grated or Crumbled)
- Cook GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon to package instructions and dice.
- Cook the diced potatoes until golden brown in a skillet. Approx. 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Add a little vegetable oil and add tortillas until they are hot. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Whisk eggs and add to the skillet and cook until cooked through.
- Next, place a spoonful of egg in the center of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle with GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon and potatoes.
- Top with avocado slices and queso cheese.