Buffalo Bacon Lettuce Wraps
Flavor with a kick!
- 6 Slices of GODSHALL’S Chicken or Turkey Bacon (Lightly browned and diced)
- 1 ½ lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (Bite-size pieces)
- ½ Cup Buffalo Sauce
- 2 Cups Plain Panko Bread Crumbs
- 6 Romaine lettuce leaves (Large)
- 1 Cup Quinoa (Cooked)
- ½ Avocado (Large)
- Blue Cheese or Ranch dressing
- Blue Cheese (Crumbles)
- Scallions (Garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 375 Degrees F.
- line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the chicken into thin strips then score them each.
- Marinate chicken in the buffalo sauce and refrigerate for at least 25 minutes.
- Dice GODSHALL’S Chicken or Turkey Bacon.
- Dredge first in diced bacon. Then pat with panko crumbs to achieve coverage.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- For an extra kick, toss the chicken with the more buffalo sauce
- Fill each leaf of lettuce with quinoa, diced tomatoes, and avocado.
- Place cooked chicken in the lettuce wrap and drizzle with the blue cheese dressing and crumbles, and sprinkle with the green onions.