Candied Bacon Apples
Sweet Halloween Treat
- 6 Slices GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Candied, Crisp and Crumbled)
- 12-14 oz of Caramel
- 2 Tablespoons of Water
- 6 Apples
Other Materials Needed:
- 6 Popsicle Sticks or Skewers
- Baking Sheet with Wax Paper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a pan with heavy duty foil. Coat the slices of bacon with brown sugar and bake for approx. 10 minutes on each side.
- Allow bacon to cool. Then, crumble the candied bacon and place into a small bowl.
- Place caramels and water in a pan. While stirring frequently, cook over medium heat until melted.
- Insert stick or skewer into each apple. Dip and roll the apple into the caramel until fully coated and immediately roll the caramel coated apple into the small bowl with the candied bacon crumbles.
- Place the covered apples onto the wax paper and refrigerate for approx. 10-15 minutes.