Candied Bacon Rice Crisps
- 1 Pack GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Candied and Diced)
- 6 Tablespoon Butter (Unsalted)
- 16 oz Marshmallows
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 6 Cups Rice Crisp Cereal
- Melting Chocolate
- Brown Sugar
- Candy the GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon.
- Scatter diced bacon in a large skillet.
- As bacon begins to crisp at edges, stir in brown sugar.
- When brown sugar begins to bubble and melt, remove from pan onto parchment paper and allow to cool. When it becomes hard again, break up clumps with the back of a wooden spoon. Set aside in refrigerator.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, melt butter and add 1 cup of the marshmallows. Stir.
- Add vanilla and then the cereal. Stir.
- Then add the remaining marshmallows. Stir.
- Pour into the baking dish and press until evenly spread out.
- Allow to set, approx. 1 hour.
- Cut into squares.
- Melt the chocolate and dip a corner into the melted chocolate.